winter is coming

Are you as excited about winter as we are? Here is a short clip showing you how we spend winter in Kals am Grossglockner. Activities you can do when staying at MoaAlm are:

• Alpine skiing
  • Cross country skiing
  • Snow shoe hiking
  • Tobogganing (Family friendly track at MoaAlm and fast track at Fallwindeshütte)
  • Yoga
  • Mountaineering (Tour skiing, mixed climbing, ice climbing)

Write a comment

Comments: 10
  • #1

custom essay (Monday, 20 February 2017 11:49)

When I saw your article, particularly this post you fulfilled me extremely. It is happened that I truly cherish perusing this sort of articles. I don't have a clue, however I adore it. The straightforwardness of your writing encourages me to peruse increasingly and to attempt it by writing myself.

• #2

can someone do my assignment (Tuesday, 13 June 2017 08:34)

This is not an innovative impression, but it is recently applicable now that winter is here for the community service press.

• #3

Harley Quinn Satin Jacket (Wednesday, 05 July 2017 10:06)

We will spend the day finding out about and honing distinctive footwork reasonable for the landscape, moving in adjust and appropriate utilization of ice hatchet and crampons for climbing and plummeting steep snow.

• #4

Please Click (Wednesday, 19 July 2017 14:11)

This object is use simple, forthright sentences with few adjusting phrases and clauses. I enjoy articles that have one big word that fits faultlessly. It makes me feel the article was valuable, no matter what. Thank you for this information.

• #5

loemrntdherid1 (Tuesday, 25 July 2017 09:21)

It was very useful for me.

• #6

Please Write My Essay for Me (Thursday, 26 October 2017 13:51)

This question is utilize basic, straightforward sentences with few modifying expressions and provisos. I appreciate articles that have one major word that fits flawlessly. It influences me to feel the article was profitable, regardless. Much obliged to you for this data.

• #7

Can Someone Write My Essay (Thursday, 26 October 2017 14:51)

We will spend the day getting some answers concerning and sharpening unmistakable footwork sensible for the scene, moving in alter and suitable use of ice ax and crampons for climbing and plunging steep snow.

• #8

Write my Essay for me (Friday, 27 October 2017 08:15)

When I saw your article, especially this post you satisfied me to a great degree. It is happened that I genuinely esteem scrutinizing this kind of articles. I haven't the foggiest, nonetheless I venerate it. The straightforwardness of your composition urges me to scrutinize progressively and to endeavor it by keeping in touch with myself.

• #9

loemrntdherid1 (Friday, 12 January 2018 09:25)

Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

• #10

Finance Homework Help (Tuesday, 18 September 2018 11:10)

I’m Really Impressed With Your Article, Such Great & Usefull Knowledge You Mentioned Here