Oskars moaalm granola

• 3g Cinnamon powder
  • 2g Ginger powder
  • 2g Cardamom powder
  • Pinch of salt
  • 60g Cranberries
  • 60g Sultanas

Preheat your oven at 160°C. Roast the nuts at 160°C for about 30 minutes until golden brown. Combine the oil and honey in a pan, put on low heat. After 20 minutes put all the seeds and flaked almonds on a tray and roast at 160°C together with the nuts for 10 minutes. Combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and salt in a bowl, add the toasted nuts and seeds and the combined heated oil and honey. Spread the mix on a tray and bake for 15 minute-intervals at 170°C mixing every time until the granola has a golden colour. Finally mix in the cranberries and sultanas with the baked granola and leave to cool before storing in airtight jars. Eat for breakfast with yogurt and fresh fruits or use as a topping on your ice-cream dessert. Enjoy!

Write a comment

Comments: 6
  • #1

Efren Watwood (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 19:25)

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

• #2

Dissertation writing service (Thursday, 10 August 2017 13:32)

I truly appreciate your expert approach. These are bits of exceptionally valuable data that will be of incredible use for me in future. I feel this is one of the extremely yummy dishes. Much thanks for you recipe. I will attempt it.

• #3

essay assignment help (Monday, 28 August 2017 12:05)

I use my slow cooker whenever I make a pot roast, they have stew meat in the meat department especially for pot roast. I take a little bit of flour and put it on the meat, then chop up potatoes, and carrots, add chicken stock and then let it cook for about 8 hours in my slow cooker. It is soooo yummy when it comes out..

• #4

loemrntdherid1 (Friday, 12 January 2018 09:23)

I am glad to trap concept from your article. It has information I have been in search of an extended time.

• #5

dissertation Writing Service (Monday, 18 June 2018 08:28)

This is a wonderful constrain. I enjoyed the accruement lot. I acquisition scoring this communicator. Thanks for cropped this mensurable nub.

• #6

anniversary wishes messages (Wednesday, 05 September 2018 04:37)

Thanks for this particular information I was basically checking all Bing in order to find it!